Page List

HOME-PAGEREALIZATIONQUOTESPUZZLESPRAYERSPERCEPTIONSMUSIC-DOWNLOADSTORIESJOKES BOOKSBITTER-TRUTHANCIENT-SCRIPTURESBEAUTIFUL-LIFETHOUGHTSFRIENDSHIPPRAYERS-TO-WORSHIPWinning-Publications

Monday, April 3, 2017

I know you better

My dear friend.
*
I know that you live your life by choice, but not by chance.
*
You always bring changes, but not excuses.
*
You are motivated, but not manipulated.
*
You are useful, but not used.
*
You always excel, but not compete.
*
You chose self esteem, but not self pity.
*
You chose to listen to your inner voice, but not the random opinion of others.
*
I know you are a strong woman with gentleness.
*
You are a divine soul blessed with courage.
*
Know that I will always respect you.
Because you deserve it.

Read more about this.
https://goo.gl/UF1bOk









.

No comments:

Post a Comment